Monday, March 11, 2013

So awesome!

Ha! My daughter is the bomb! Today she spent the whole day with Daddy and Uncle Ga. The went for breakfast, rode out to the sticks, visited Mimi at home then went grocery shopping. So she'd been gone all day, and after being gone, I couldn't wait to see her. Well a little while later I was doing laundry. So I was folding, then I was putting it away. Well I noticed her go into the bathroom a little while later, no light came on or anything, then she came back out. Well I was back in there a few minutes later and I realized, she grabbed a whole stack of wash cloths, and put them away, trying to help Mommy.

I called her in the bathroom and I was like, "Did you do that?" she nodded, not sure of what she did was right. So I asked then, "Was it to help Mommy?" and she nodded again. I smiled really big and she grinned bigger than I've ever seen and I bent down as she ran to give me a hug. We have the coolest kid in the world! Just sayin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment