Monday, May 16, 2011

Ren Fest '11

So every year they hold a Renaissance Festival through out May. Well I try to go to it, at least once while it's here. Well the last couple of years we've taken Squeaker. She had a ball yesterday! It's a day that mommy can dress up like a wench (Even though it was with a pair of jeans instead of a skirt) and it's the one time a year I get my Dragon Tails. Deep fried Snickers. I'm doing the Homer Simpson beer drool just thinking about it. But she loves it too! She gets to see shows and she doesn't really walk around a whole lot, but she loves the atmosphere and things.

Yesterday I think her favorite thing was the pirate comedy show followed in a close second to the Bagpipes and Drums show. It was so neat! Well I realize this is a short post but hey, what can ya do? LoL! Thats all for now. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment