Friday, February 12, 2010

MRI

Well my little girl's MRI was scheduled for next Wednesday. They told us in the prelim appointment yesterday that because she's less than 55 weeks since conception, because they are sedating her, she is going to have to spend the night in the hospital and we will be staying there. They are putting us in a room with her which is a fab thing. I'd sleep in a chair just as easily, but a bed will be nicer. :-) They called this morning and said they had a cancellation and that we can do it tomorrow morning instead. Last minute change of plans here. So...we took them up on the offer! I didn't want to have to wait until next week anyway. So, I will write more as soon as I know what the prognosis is. Please keep our little girl in your thoughts and prayers that all of this turns out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment