Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Stronger

My little girl is in a growth spurt. She's doing so well. Last night she took 9 oz in a 2 hour period! I couldn't believe it! LoL! And she is doing AMAZING! The muscles in her neck are developing really well and she is able to hold her head up for a bit longer each time. She loves sitting up and her eyes are so big and bright when she's looking around! She has the cutest damn faces any one baby ever could and I love it! She's staying awake longer too which is so awesome! I love seeing her looking around. She's so inquisitive. And I know she's over 8 lb's now. Not sure exactly how much, her next docs appt is a few weeks away, but I can just tell. She's so funny when she stretches out while waking up. She makes the cutest little noises. And every once in a while, she'll be talking and then just get real loud, for just a second. Not a cry but like a "HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!" It's so funny. but she's doing famously. I'm so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment