Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 21...Still doing good but all sick.

So my husband came home with something and the whole lot of us got it. Me, him, the room mate, and even Squeaker. She's thankfully not doing too bad with it and I'm sure it's because she got her RSV vaccination. But you can still see that she just does not feel good bless her little heart. Last night we experienced projectile bodily functions. That was an experience I'm sure I'll experience in the future but honestly if I never did deal with that again, it would be too soon. LoL! But she's doing good. We're settling into a routine. We wake up in the morning and we have at least a half hour of cuddle time before my arm starts to fall off. Then we play for about another half hour the I get to work on the house while she naps. When she eats she will fall asleep about half way through. I have to wake her up by doing a diaper change. LoL! Then she gets mad enough and awake enough to finish her bottle. LoL! I'm still a bit lost with my mama not being here, but it's getting better. (Just like she said it would.). Well, Squeaker is squeakin so I need to get to her. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment