Saturday, October 3, 2009

Got a call from the hospital.

Just got a call from the hospital. Earlier I checked on her and they told me that she was doing great and they were increasing her feedings to 17 ML's tonight. My heart fell and I almost couldn't talk to the nurse when she called. She assured me instantly that nothing was wrong with my daughter and that they were moving her within the NICU again. Now the next move up would actually be literally up, to the next floor. They tell me that they're actually moving her back to the spot she was in before this one. My heart falls out of my chest again! Why is she moving down!?

She explains that they're short handed for staffing and that what has happened is they have moved her to a bigger spot on the different part of the floor so that they can keep a good eye on her with the nurses. She then proceeds to inform me that they would like to move her to the next floor if they could but staffing wont allow it. However, within the next couple of days they should be able to move her up, and when they do, she will be up there until she goes home! I'm so excited! She's doing so well! I'm amazed! I want to cry tears of joy knowing that my baby girl is doing so good! I can't wait until she comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment